To be honest, Westbrook’s unique name is just the beginning of her awesomeness. A V-Suites team member since 2014, Westbrook was born and raised in metro Detroit and went to college in Aurora, IL where she played four years of Women’s Soccer. Westbrook credits going to college out-of-state as one of her most important life lessons. In her words, it has helped her to better understand the diversity of V-Suites residents and the need to feel at home even when you’re away from everything familiar. With every client, Westbrook aims to make them feel as if they are joining the “V-Suites team”, meaning support from check-in to check-out. When not scouting for new V-Suites residents, Westbrook enjoys photography and spending time with her soon-to-be husband.
- Outspoken fan of John Mayer
- Television enthusiast
- Mom to social media star and V-Suites’ favorite mini Golden doodle, Kramer
- Owner of ten nicknames and counting
- 2016 V-Suites Customer Service Professional Award
- Aurora University graduate
- Sports fan